Thursday, December 16, 2004

Well, the end of the year is near, and that marks the begin of the "Best of the year" lists. I've started to compile my own. I have about a 130 or so songs to sort through. I fashion of last year, I'll just ram them up, in no particular order. Any songs that were super good for whatever reason, I'll annotate in some fashion.

To start things off, WOXY has posted their 97 best. I agree with 2/3 of this list. However, a couple of my favorite records did not chart at all. "Let's bottle Bohemia" By the Thrills, "Elk Lake serenade" by Hayden and "In Between Evolution" by the Tragically Hip.

[woxy] 97 best of 2004

In other news, I'm back to the golden horseshoe for Christmas. I'll probably throw up a few recounts of air flight hell, or maybe some pictures of truffle making mania with Stacey.

No comments: