Sunday, January 08, 2006

How'd They Vote? :: Canadian MPs in Focus

I've been hiding for awhile. I will get to a full on update some-time soon, sometime before another full on update is needed. Anyhow, not to waste time. Canada is knee deep in election talk.. Instead of getting into dirt, I first though I'd pass on a resource. I'm quite happy to see this type of information published on the net. Like most Canadians, I have *no idea* what my MP does after I elect him/her. I simply read the local/national paper, and follow the headlines assuming my MP has done me right. Well, that's about to change. Before I vote, I'll be checking into the incumbent to see how they've voted on key issues: social responsibility, defense spending, transporting, education and heath care.

How'd They Vote? :: Canadian MPs in Focus

No comments: