Sunday, June 26, 2005

Go figure, He's from Western!..

Damn the Western engineering types. I know it was you bastards that were hitting on my girlfriends in the late 90s.. But I never realized you guys were actually SMART!? Being a college kid, I was allays jealous of university brats, the living away from home, the party-party attitude. However, us college kids, our retort was always "we have the hands on skills to get the job done". I guess all that Beer Drinking and pot smoking actually did pay off. I'm embarrassed that I didn't think of this. However, I would like to geek it up. Perhaps a web-based control module? Control Via Mythtv?

Anyways, props to this dude. He gets my geek of the week award. In addition, he gets an extra star beside his name for the quote:
"I realize small air conditioners are quite cheap. But then you don't get to build anything!"

Amen to that, My geek brother.

Homebrew Air Conditioning

No comments: