Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Guide to Blogging

1)If Somebody can say it better then, rip them off and then link to their site.

I'm not sure what to say about this link other then, Uhh? I know SG is out there thinking "Pros' a huge dick, and he needs to stop posting about Jessica Simpson on his blog, he obviously has some sort of Jessica fantasy". Well. No, I don't think think so.

I'm not sure what to think of this video other then; "Fit For the Strip Club." I know one thing, I'd be having a talk with my fictional teenage daughter concerning Jessica's overtly sexualized imagery.

PopText: Jessica Simpson ft. Willie Nelson - These Boots Are Made For Walking (video stream): "A video so exploitative, Jess has obviously been working long and hard at Cheap Stripper Academy to learn that thrust and swing action (“Daddy, daddy! Look at what I learned today' disturbing mental imagery alert!). The pink bikini scenes alone need to be worshipped as the pinnacle of incongruous, pointless masturbation-fantasy sequencing!"

No comments: