Saturday, January 03, 2004

03 Jan 04
So I finally got of my ass, and started to do a blog. However, Its three years after it was cool, and at least ten years before it becomes cool again. But what the hell else do I have to do at 5:30 AM (EST)? . Last Night I was at a Hamilton Bulldogs games. They got their asses kicked by Syracuse. Only one fight, and it wasn't much of one. It was still well worth the 20 bucks Cdn.

For my first official post, I'm going to setup my top picks of 2003 for music. I have it down to 140 Songs or so. I was trying to sub categorize it from there. However, it still doesn't seem to pick. I have no #1, and some of the songs are 5 years old. But, that's what my year was like in music, re-discovering decent music, and remembering the stuff I use to like.


No comments: