Sunday, January 04, 2004

Whelp. Sunday. I know I should be talking about something interesting here. However, I don't think that's will happen. I'm making a list of songs from last year - for myself. I'll share it with my girlfriend. But I'm not even sure she gives a shit. And why should she? I know she has her favorites. I guess blogs are kind of this "If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody here". Or perhaps "If I publish a blog of crap, does anybody read?". I know there is a billion of these useless as fuck blogs that people post their mostly useless-as-shit thoughts.

Anyways, and addition to the list:
141. Outkast - Hey Yah!. I don't know how I missed it. Pretty cool song. However, I'm not very cool. So that's not saying much

My thought for the day:

"I like Guinness" I really Like "Guinness + Strongbow (Black Velvet)"

No comments: