Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You are being Watched

I put up a hit counter yesturday, because honstely, I thought i was talking to myself, well, Inturn I guess I'm not... So I had a a look at where people came from before this blog.. (Refering Links).. And I don't have a damn clue on how they got here from there. However, whoever you are, and if you can actually read english. Welcome!. However, I'm preety sure people are coming here as a mistake, becasue the majority of hits are less then 5 seconds.. Just enough time to release how much of a moran i am (If they need real proof, email one girlfriend, I'm sure she'll lay witness to that)



Referring
drill down2brokenpassage.blogspot.com/
drill down1freespirit43.blogspot.com/
drill down1rwbw.blogspot.com/
drill down1swoosh-swoosh.blogspot.com/
drill down1search.yahoo.com/search?p=tegan %26 sara mp3%27s&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-pull-web-t&fl=0&x=wrt
drill down1www.kangouroufly.blogspot.com/
drill down1jrivers.blogspot.com/
drill down1oceanace.blogspot.com/

No comments: