Wednesday, May 18, 2005

PodCast - Because all the Kids are doing it (Pt.1)

(Not Grammer/Spelled Checked - I'm tired)

I really don't have alot of use for podcasts. I'm not a "commuter", so i don't find myself with hunks of time for listening to radios shows. However, there is a few media sources, that i have allways wished that i could get on demand.. Today, It turns out one of them has listen to me.

I have been a Fan of the "Anti-Hit List" for many years. It was a music blog, before the blog was even thought of. I started to read it in the SUN. I allways found it sort of funny that it was in the sun, because the elite hipster music fan are probably much more the Globe and Mail readers the Sun. That being said, when It moved over to "EYE", i was quite happy. It seemed to fit in well with the EYE theme. However, I allways thought that it deserved a higher profile then a free entertianment rag. Starting in January, it's has found it's way into the Toronto Star, which at first i thought was great.. Now they have locked it up, and you have to register to login.. However, It doesn't seem all bad, if they are going to continue to push boundries with technology like the podcast..

Toronto Star Podcasting: "Anti-Hit List for May 14, 2005"

No comments: