Sunday, August 15, 2004

I know I should have a lot more to talk about, but bah, I'm lazy. Anyhow, In the realm of Blogs, I stumbled across this first on /. and then on the blogger home page. I'm sure as the bloggin craze continues there will be a lot more of this. Candie (Notice, with an IE, and not a "Y") and the fine Goodyear family bring us a first hand look at the Hurricane Charley, and it's after effects. However, for some reason, I get the pictures of some backwoods Americans, shacked up in their trailer parks, with their 51' plasma TV's, Jerry Springer DVD's, portable generators, cellphones, shotguns secured, Camcorders ready waiting for the "big one" and praying to the good lord. Yee haw!!


http://candiegoodyear.blogspot.com/


I guess I shouldn't be so critical, I do live in Abbotsford.. Time to get back reading the verses and shining ma shotgun.

No comments: