Thursday, November 18, 2004

Okay, this is sort of cool. Next summers blockbuster COULD be cool.. Willy Wonka, and the Dukes Of Hazzard, however, what the hell is with Jessica Simpson as Daisy ? I suppose she has the right "look", but a)can she act? I mean this a is comedy, she's with Knoxville and Seann William Scott, not exact students of Shakespeare themselves. However.. At least they have ACTED before. And I'm talking a some thing a little more substantial then her marriage with Nick. Perhaps before she takes on the challenging Daisy Duke roll, she could do warm-up movie by doing a with the Rock. At least then she's be on the same playing field as Scott and Knoxville.
b)Okay, and now on to the more important topic. DAISY IS BRUNETTE.. What the hell is a blonde hair Daisy? I trust the Broken lizard boys have watched a few episodes.. They should know this. Get this girl a dye job. Quickly.

Enough of the rant. Here is some Dukes pics scooped of FilmForce.
JoBlo.com Movie News: 1st Dukes pics online

I really have to start writing something a little more personal and meaty then Dukes of Hazzard rants. Maybe After watching "The Sponge Bob Squarepants Movie" this weekend, I'll be in a better mood to write a personal, introspective blog. Or maybe I'll go golfing.

No comments: