Saturday, February 19, 2005

A email conversation today between Stacey and I concerning my "Pathetic" choice of 5 songs. They aren't my favorite songs, but the first 5 tracks I could think of that meant something to me. Note, the numero uno choice, the lemonheads, which means, I was thinking of YOU first and foremost. Yes, you can publicly say "sorry".

Email
-----

Stacey, I expect more to.

You have been blogged. You are warned.

1. Lemonheads - US
2. Dr. Feelgood, My all time favorite hair rock song
3. Don't you forget about me - Theme song to my all time favorite movie, if you understand the movie, you understand me
4. Solitary Man - Johnny Cash - The state of mood, I'm in most days, far away from home, and not knowing anybody. It's sort of my theme song
5. Killing in the Name Of - Mad props to the day' of old. It represents so much of a day gone by, and a pit i used to instigate.

:-)


>
>5. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
>
>1. Anything by the Lemonheads
>2. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue
>3. Don't you forget About Me - Simple Minds
>4. Solitary Man - Johnny Cash
>5. Killing in the Name Of - Rage against the machine
>
>
>- - - - - -
>
>That is a very pathetic list of songs that "mean a lot to you".
>
>I expected more.
>

No comments: