Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Round 2 of postings.. Here are todays 20 random songs. TLC? I'm really not sure where that came from. Everybody has their cheesepop, and I certinaly, have more then my share of it, but TLC? Mhh. Perhaps, this is where my liberal misgivings start.

1. U2 - I Still Have Not Found What I'm Looking For (4:38)
2. Styrofoam - Couches In Alleys (Ft. Ben Gibbard) (4:46)
3. Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band (3:03)
4. The Kite-Eating Tree - Sighs of the curator (3:38)
5. Propellerheads - History Repeating (Featuring Miss Shirley Bassey) (4:02)
6. Loretta Lynn - Story Of My Life (2:40)
7. The Cure - Why Cant I Be You (3:29)
8. Godsmack - Greed (3:29)
9. The Wrens - Miss Me (4:16)
10. Dropkick Murphys - World Full of Hate (2:22)
11. The Tragically Hip - If New Orleans is Beat (3:15)
12. The Pixies - Wave of Mutalation (2:04)
13. Mighty, Mighty Bosstones - Simmer Down (3:35)
14. Sass Jordan - You Don't Have To Remind Me (4:06)
15. Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode (2:39)
16. Flashing Lights - Highschool (2:22)
17. treble charger - sick friend called (3:27)
18. TLC - Waterfalls (4:36)
19. Royal City - Can't You (4:09)
20. Barenaked Ladies - Get in Line (3:39)

and from my selection of daily fowards and emails. I hate these things, but I'm blog content whore, so here we go:

Email
--
Welcome to the Winter 2005 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail
and
paste it into a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so
that they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people
including the person who sent it to you. The goal is that you will
learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did
not know
them
already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at around 6:30 or so, pulled out of bed just after 7
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I think they are birthstone.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Elektra or Assault on precinct 13
4. What is your favorite TV shows? Scrubs, Two and Half Men, Veronica Mars, The O.C (Gah.....)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Mini-Wheats, Apple Juice and Coffee
6. What is your middle name? James
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I'll go with the popular Montforts Chicken. If you've had it, you understand.
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, Triple Meat lovers pizza with nuclear sausage
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Again, I'll agree with ray, Mrs. Vickies - Jalepeno
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Mmmh. A couple. Still addicted to The Postal Service LP from a couple years ago. Neko Case - Tiger have spoken I have a punk-blue grass cd I just bought in the car, which is preety damn good. Kings Of Convenience. And finally Ike and Tina Turner. Yeah!!
11. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Matrix.
12. Favorite sandwich? I had 90% of sandwiches. However, I gotta go with the old standbye of Penaut butter and strawberry (My homemade) jam
13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity
14. Favorite item of clothing? My spongebob squarepants pj's Stacey bought me for christmas :)
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Vacation? I live in BC, Life is a vacation!! But I'd like to see alaska and Ireland.
16. What color is your bathroom? Bright yellow. It's a nasty ass color.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? The CF
19. Favorite time of day? Talking to Stacey
20. What is your most memorable birthday? I'll go with ray on this one. 19.
21. Number of candles on last birthday cake? 27.
22. Where were you born? Burlington
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I don't know, but I can gauntree If somebody takes the time too, i'll blog it :)
never do these
24. Person you expect to send it back first? No damn idea.
25. What Fabric detergent do you use? Baby Soft for my sensitve skin :)
26. Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink either. However, Coke goes with Jack.
27. Name on Birth Certificate? Prosonik. Biatch.
28. Nick Names? Jackass/Asshole/Ditch Diggin' Bitch/Various others.
29. Favorite sport to watch? .. I really don't know anymore?
30. Favorite Color? 3 way tie. Green/Blue/Oranage
31. Favorite Drink? Depends on my mood. Chocolate Milk, and for alchol: Guinness, Merlot (But i can't drink red's because they mess me up!), Rock Mountian Bear-fucker (Southern Comfort and Jack Daniels shaken with ice), Jack and Coke. Rum and Ginger. Anything that burns.
32. Pets? No, but i'd like something that feeds on the dustballs under my bed.
33. Usual Bedtime? 12 a.m. - 1 a.m.
34. Are you in love? Yes
35. What color are your eyes? Blue
36. When is your birthday? Green
37. Are you happy? Yes.
38. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Make Stacey move here, or move back to Ontario.

No comments: