Thursday, February 24, 2005

Okay, one last post about the weather.. Right from The Weather Network

Mission, BC
Clear
17°C

Yeeho. However, Next week, back to reality, rain-rain and more rain.

Today's Rock and Roll 20 Random Tracks.. Funny, I swore I woke up to LFO - Summer Girls, and then I thought I'd have to admit to the world that I actually listen to that crap. Perhaps I was dreaming. I hope not. I don't want to dream about LFO. However, I do remember dancing around to Land Of 1000 Dances. I love that song. It's such a summer cottage song. I associate it with "The Great Outdoors", which is one of my all time favorite movies. It's a great song to wake up. I like to Do the mash potato. I have no idea how to do the mash potato, but I like to do it.

1. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (4:14)
2. Modest Mouse - I've Got it All (Most) (3:08)
3. Joel Plaskett Emergency - Waiting To Be Discovered (4:17)
4. Nine Inch Nails - sanctified (5:48)
5. Wilson Picket - Land Of 1000 Dances (2:25)
6. Blue Rodeo - Dark Angel (5:18)
7. The Deathray Davies - I Regret the Day I Tried To St (4:04)
8. Ramones - Spiderman - Ramones - Spiderman (2:07)
9. David Bowie - Rebel, Rebel (4:30)
10. Transplants - Tall Cans In The Air (3:43)
11. Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong (3:33)
12. Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump (3:19)
13. Dinosaur Jr - Whatever's Cool With Me (4:30)
14. Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (2:48)
15. The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So (3:22)
16. Eels - Saturday Morning (2:57)
17. Moby - Bodyrock (3:34)
18. Badly Drawn Boy - Something To Talk About (3:41)
19. Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You (4:53)
20. The Romantics - What I Like About You (2:57)

and Stacey was so nice finish the survey, so here it is:

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:35 AM or sometime around then. My clock is never right.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
diamonds, they are my birthstone (& pearls are for old ladies)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
dunno

4. What is your favorite TV shows?

5. What did you have for breakfast?
banana muffin and hortons ex large coffee

6. What is your middle name?
pleading the "fifth on that one

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
at home eatting lobster with ian.

8. What foods do you dislike?
meatloaf (& i don't care how good you think your Mothers is), liver,
stew and potatos from a box

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
I tell myself i don't like chips. But if forced (drunk or camping)
it appears that i'll suffer with miss Vickies - Jalepeno

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
all time favorite cd remains - talk, talk - the spirit of eden

11. What kind of car do you drive?
my ex boyfriends. it's free and purple, don't get much better then that!

12. Favorite sandwich?
peanut butter. peanut butter and jam or peanut butter and bannana

13. What characteristics do you despise?
meek women

14. Favorite item of clothing?
that depends on the occasion.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
the almafi coast

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
i hate shopping so it's likely from the gap or jacob.

19. Favorite time of day?
saturday morning, in bed with stupid.

20. What is your most memorable birthday?
no comment

21. Number of candles on last birthday cake?
no candles. :(

22. Where were you born?
North Bay, Ontario.

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
I don't send these and am only doing it cuz i'm on a conference call and bored.

24. Person you expect to send it back first?
see answer above.

25. What Fabric detergent do you use?
dunno. it's blue and smells nice. my mommy gave it too me.

26. Coke or Pepsi?
coke

27. Name on Birth Certificate?
sadgirl

28. Nick Names? See above

29. Favorite sport to watch?
dunno.

30. Favorite Color?
purple, red

31. Favorite Drink?
coffee or Australian wine.

32. Pets?
George and a crazy hampster

33. Usual Bedtime?
early ...

34. Are you in love? Yes
35. What color are your eyes?
brown

36. When is your birthday?
April
37. Are you happy?
Yes. As happy as anyone named sadgirl can be.

38. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
make certain people like each other.

No comments: