Saturday, February 19, 2005

From SledgeBlog, One of them damn 5 question things. But it's on music, so It's all good.
sledgeblog: January 2005 Archives

1. Random 10 consecutive tracks from iTunes

I don't use iTunes, and I'm scared of the iTunes loving freaks. Instead, I bring you 10 random tracks from my winamp. I have it set to fire off each morning, creating a random playlist for the day. Here's the first 20 tracks of what it generated today.

1. Inspiral Carpets - Two Worlds Collide (4:37)
2. Modest Mouse - I've Got it All (Most) (3:08)
3. Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (4:25)
4. Ladytron - Ladybird (4:38)
5. Ben Folds - Zak & Sara (3:11)
6. Magnapop - Slowly, Slowly (3:34)
7. Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons (4:11)
8. The Thrills - Not For All The Love In The World (4:06)
9. Citizen King - Better Days (And The Bottom Dr (6:25)
10. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Love Burns (3:40)
11. The Distillers - The Young Crazed Peeling (3:16)
12. The Clash - Wrong 'Em Boyo (3:10)
13. Mystic Chords Of Memory - Golden Dome (2:52)
14. Finley Quaye And William Orbit - Missing You (8:27)
15. Moist - Leave it Alone (4:27)
16. Fun Lovin' Criminals - Passive / Agressive (3:33)
17. High Water Marks - Queen of Verlaine (3:24)
18. Jale - Not Happy (2:54)
19. The Who - My Generation (3:16)
20. Cranes - Here Comes the Day (3:08)

That's sort of fun. The only really sucky song it picked is moist "leave it alone". As well, I have no idea who "Mystic Chords Of Memory" are. However, If they are in my collection, I put them there. I'm sure they are good :)

2. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Around 80 Gigs. I use my PC as a digital Jukebox.

3. The last CD you bought is:

Ike and Tina Turner - Too Hot to Hold

4. What is the song you last listened to before this posting?

The Kings of Convenience-I Don't Know What I Can Save You From

5. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. Anything by the Lemonheads
2. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue
3. Don't you forget About Me - Simple Minds
4. Solitary Man - Johnny Cash
5. Killing in the Name Of - Rage against the machine

6. Who are you gonna pass this shtick to?

Anybody who reads my blog. (Which means probably nobody!)

7. Add a question:
Name one new song from your collection that nobody else seems to love expect for you
Catch My Disease - Ben Lee

8. What song are you currently listening to at the end of this questionnaire?
Ben Folds - Zak & Sara

No comments: