Saturday, March 12, 2005

The death of CBC RADIO 3?

I should of caught this earlier. Listening, to CBC Radio3 over the past couple weeks, and i noticed they were making some changes. I'm a big fan Radio3 radio. I'm not such a big fan of website. I thought the weekly web magazine was a alittle much. Perhaps the backend engine allowed for the easy posting of articles. But the articles were all gloss and no depth. I welcome change. Postive Change. But I fear that this will not be postive change.

I am a fan "This Hour - with George Stromboulopoulos", and I do to wonder if he thinks the radio3 resturcting would "totaly suck". Infact, I'm going email him, and DNTO and the rest of the hipster - GenXYZ targeted CBC shows and ask them their thoughts on the changes at CBC. I think it's time to see really how "Hip, and edgy" the GenXYZ targeted CBC Shows are. They say the best way to invoke change, is to invoke change from within. I think it's time to test this.

Pregnant Without Intercourse: Radio 3 R.I.P. in today's Globe

No comments: