Friday, March 18, 2005

I (heart) KEXP
An hour of songs that explain entirely why I support to KEXP.

KEXP 90.3 FM - where the music matters:
KEXP Playlist Archived Playlists Friday, March 18, 2005 - 5 pm
DJ: Kevin Cole
Show: The Afternoon Show
DJ Requests: Email

5:39 Aretha Franklin Respect The Best Of Aretha Franklin Atlantic
5:35 Aretha Franklin I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You) I Never Loved A Man The Way I Loved You Atlantic Recording Corporation
5:29 Arethat Franklin Skylarking Queen In Waiting Columbia
----- air break -----
5:18 The Wedding Present Interstate 5[Extended Version] Take Fountain Manifesto Records Inc.
DJ Comments: The Wedding Present at Neumo's, Sunday April 17th
5:14 The Shins Kissing The Lipless Chutes Too Narrow Sub Pop
5:12 Pixies Wave Of Mutilation Doolittle 4AD/Elektra
5:07 Placebo Special Needs Sleeping With Ghosts Hut / Astralwerks
DJ Comments: Playing in South America and Mexico: http://www.placeboworld.co.uk/tour/index.html
----- air break -----
5:00 The Decemberists The Engine Driver Live @ KEXP KEXP"

No comments: